Change The World Today: 15 Ideas That Really Work
Making a difference can feel overwhelming. You feel the charge, change the world but don’t know where to start. In order to walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk you need to remember the size of a task doesn’t equal the importance of the task. Using your gift of influence begins with small steps make for big change.
Here’re 15 ways you can start making a difference today
- Tithe and support what God’s doing in your local church.
- Give to the poor. Do this personally not just through a non-profit.
- Partner monthly with a non-profit, even if it’s for a $1.
- Pray for your city as you drive. If you believe what you pray matters then you’ll shift the spiritual atmosphere.
- Be the best customer any store or restaurant could experience.
Encourage and thank the employees in stand out ways.
- Be kind and hold the door for someone behind you.
- Encourage a stranger. Give them a kind word from God or just flat-out be nice to them.
- Think about what you buy, try to invest in socially conscious companies that help others.
- Pay for someone’s coffee or meal behind you in a lineup.
- Simply offer prayer to a friend or a stranger during the
- Text a family member or friend something meaningful. Make sure you end it with how much you love them.
- Honor someone by letting them know how much they’ve impacted your life.
- Take a 10-day negativity fast.
- Be a good listener and ask someone how they’re doing.
- Ask God to set up divine opportunities for you to make